Regulatory Reporting Expert
Imagine how your organizational skills and ample experience with regulatory reporting will contribute to the quality of Rabobank’s disclosure of data and metrics to various supervisors. As Senior Regulatory Reporting Expert, you will take the lead in coordinating the successful follow-up of various data requests by regulators involving Financial Reporting, Common Reporting and Liquidity Reporting. As a key contact for senior management concerning regulatory requests you are ideally positioned to make a difference.
You and your job
- You are a team player who adds synergy to a high performing team focused on achieving the best results together.
- You coordinate and manage regulatory requests while maintaining a good overview. If necessary, you have the technical skills to go in depth to understand the (new) regulatory data inquiries in order to challenge proposed interpretations and solutions where necessary. In this process you are able to make the right decisions and prioritizations.
- You are directly involved in the transition from a report-driven organization to a data-driven organization. You are a catalysator pushing for efficiency all across the value chain.
- You are in the lead of monitoring progress and meeting deadlines while working with stakeholders to ensure timely regulatory reporting.
- You are able to grow and utilize your network within the bank to deliver high quality financial data to the regulator.
Top 3 Responsibilities
- Making sure all regulatory reporting deadlines assigned to you are met
- High-over quality assurance by checking plausibility and cross domain consistency of regulatory reports
- Be a change driver for regulatory subjects that span across and beyond our tribe (department)
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people’s differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our Coordination Center Special Regulatory Requests squad. Especially as we have just started our journey together so you can truly have impact right away.
‘Working within the Coordination Center Special Regulatory Requests squad is rewarding as, besides a healthy dose of hard work, our team is full of positive energy. We are dedicated to look after each other in a natural way but also challenge each other and push boundaries where needed.’
Linda van Voorn, Senior Regulatory Reporting Expert
The 200+ people in the Tribe External Reporting are dedicated to delivering high quality data and reports to stakeholders outside the Rabobank. Working together following the Agile principles is the way we work; as 1 results-driven team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- you have experience or strong affinity with complex regulatory requests (e.g. QIS, G-SIB, SRB SA, STE, etc.)
- you have a 5-10 years of experience in finance and regulatory reporting
- you have a good track record in change management
- you are good at perceiving needs and formulating pragmatic follow-up actions
- you encourage collaboration
- you want to get better every day