As a Liquidity Risk Controller within the Financial Liquidity team you will be responsible for collecting and consolidating data for several liquidity related reports with a daily, monthly or quarterly frequency. Timely delivery of reports characterized by high data quality is key in this position. The activities are conducted in close collaboration with colleagues within in the team. You will also be heavily involved in the LICWID project which consists of the development of a new Liquidity Risk data warehouse.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Participating in the LICWID project for the implementation of a new Liquidity Risk data warehouse. Main tasks will be detailing out the business requirements and performing technical as functional user acceptance tests.
- Collecting and consolidation process of group figures regarding Liquidity reporting
- Preparation of regulatory reporting to the Dutch Central bank, ECB, EBA etc.
- Support the worldwide network regarding the reporting requirements via the reporting & consolidation application
- Improve quality of processes and reporting within the Financial Risk department
- Improve efficiency of reporting and correlation between different reports
- Accountability and ownership on data quality
- Proactive attitude towards improvements in reporting
- You have a Master degree in Econometrics, Information Management, Finance or Accounting or HBO BE plus post-HBO study in Banking & Insurance or Accounting
- You have experience with Excel , SQL and macro building in Visual Basics. Additional experience with Access and BI packages would be an advantage
- You have knowledge of and experience with liquidity reporting
- You have a keen interest in Regulatory documentation and reporting requirements. You can translate new requirements in adequate reporting and procedures.
- You are able to reconcile and provide quantative input on reports and capable of designing new reporting procedures along with policy proposals and proper risk and control process
- You are proactive and a team player.
- You are analytical, have a flexible approach and are able to identify and solve problems and improve processes.
- You have excellent communication skills (also in English) and you are able to deal with the main stakeholders including the international branches,
- You have a hands on mentality and you are a self-starter
- You have preferably a about 3-5 years’ experience in a Risk or Finance and Control environment in the banking sector. The candidate has insight in banking activities and its underlying business drivers.
- The Risk Controller is part of the Financial Risk department which is positioned within the CFO domain. The department is part of the operational advisory platform providing aggregated data and reports to various stakeholders like the Dutch Central Bank ECB, EBA,FSB, Group Risk Management, Global Special Asset Management, and various Business Departments. As member of the team your focus will mainly be on liquidity risk reporting. Recent market developments and increasing importance of risk management makes this a very challenging job for a strong team player who is interested in the perspectives of an international, growing and changing environment.